As you might know, I am a full time Internet
I edit video in New York and I reblog things that make me feel clever.
"fuck your bad vibes bro" — ughwhocares
"quit fucking up my zen, jackass" — party-wok
"Go fuck yourself. #LYLAS!" — whatwhatwhat
"dad ur drunk i can tell" — llhenley
"YAY JAMISON THAT IS HOW I MEANT IT" — luckypaperstars
"Whoa, that IS really cool about ferns." — taoistdrunk
"not saying, just saying" — johndarnielle
"Brilliant use of Larry David. Brilliant." — coketalk
"i rescind all objections" — twentysomethingfloater
"if you want to start shit, have some fucking balls." — nedhepburn
"hahahaha perfect" — nickdivers
1. Daniel Tosh is not funny. To me.
2. The act of rape is never funny, and no one would ever seriously suggest that. Not even Daniel Tosh.
3. “Rape jokes” are almost never funny. I say almost because George Carlin, Patton Oswalt, and Louis C.K. (and that’s just who I can think of off the top of my head) have all used the word “rape” in jokes I’ve laughed at, hard. What it comes down to is the talent and intent of the comedian. None of the jokes I’ve just mentioned were directed at women, or meant to terrorize them in any way.
4. Tumblr is not and should never be considered an authority on what is funny.
5. Heckling comedians is never OK.